November 23, 2011

Dilemmas of a new blogger

I am a new blogger. I tried blogging the first time I got to know about blogging.
But then got too bored and too shy. So I stopped.
But now that I am a new blogger (for the second time) I still feel too shy to tell people to read my blog.
This is why I have no comments so far.
But I have 27 views.
The stats of my blog tell me that the traffic on the blog is from:
India........18
US............2
Germany...1
I am the only one in India one who knows about this blog
I am the 18 people
Now 3 are left who I dont know about.
Just want to say
'hello persons from America and hello person from Germany!
:)

5 comments:

sp said...

you have a blog! :)
and also- i love the description.

Tilpu said...

Hello person from Switzerland!

oof ya! said...

hahaha now i have revealed myself as the 2nd person from India so that means you are the other 17 people :P

anubhav said...

u? shy?? oh puhleez..

Tilpu said...

For Sve: Welcome. I have been encouraged by dil,dard,disco. Thank you.

For Anu: I am trying to be shy. But i'm too shy :)